Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh, how I have neglected you.

Sorry guys. It has been too long. I must get better. I give you permission to harass me if I don't blog more often.

Tonight's meeting was amazing! Instead of meeting in our regular place we moved over to the library in one of our local elementary schools. We have a member who is the school librarian there.

We love libraries in case you haven't noticed.

It was a great experience. Most of us brought our sewing machines and worked on projects. I accomplished so much and I know several others did too. My Disappearing Nine Patch/Fractured Nine Patch is starting to come together. It is still not anywhere near finished, but it is not just little squares in little stacks. Yeah, it is just several strips of those little squares sewn together, but hey----I'm getting somewhere!

We had a great time. Lisa brought homemade ice cream cake for another member's birthday and Tracy--even though it was her birthday bash--brought some brownies. We always eat well. Our next meeting will be back at the Mall Library, but I have a feeling that we will be back to visit Kellie's stomping grounds pretty soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment