Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Almost Famous




You can imagine my surprise when a man showed up at our meeting last night. At first I thought maybe he was lost or had a button he needed sewn on a shirt--- (I am kidding. I know several men who are very talented in the sewing, quilting, and crocheting department). However, when he sat down it wasn’t to show us any of his mad sewing skills or demonstrate the best way to properly oil your machine. It was to do an interview with iSurf News.

Oh yeah! The group is making headlines.

Luke Short spent about 20-30 minutes with the group asking questions and somehow resisting the delicious no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies and Tzatziki dip in the middle of the table. I was a bit caught off guard and ridiculously nervous about the entire situation. I have an unnatural fear of being recorded! However, the article was great. This either means

1) I don’t sound nearly as a crazy and I think I do

Or

2) Mr. Short has an amazing editing ability.

I’m putting my money on number two.

Read the article here. While you are there, check out more iSurf articles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment